Photo Competition Autumnal Viertel Zwei
Dear Viertel Zwei community, watch out!
Go on a photographic journey of discovery and capture the many facets of Viertel Zwei. There are no limits to your creativity, show us the most beautiful sides of the quarter through your lens. No matter whether you are a hobbyist, amateur or professional: everyone is invited to take part in the photo competition.
And it’s that easy:
- Make sure your profile is public
- Post your photo on Facebook or Instagram
- Linked @viertelzwei and #herbstlichesviertelzwei
Of course your efforts should not go unrewarded. The main prize is a GoPro HERO8 Black Bundle Set. A five-person jury will evaluate the photos posted – according to the criteria of originality and quality – and nominate the best image as the winner. The closing date for entries is October 31, 2020, the winning photo will be announced on November 11, 2020.
So it’s best not to let time pass and get started right away. We wish you good luck.
Conditions of participation
- I confirm that I took the photographs myself and that they represent my intellectual property. I have all rights to the submitted works and I agree to the granting of rights to value one holding AG to the extent defined here. I confirm that the publication of the photographs does not infringe any rights of third parties or the representation of persons or personal rights or other rights. In this regard, I hold value one holding AG harmless and harmless.
- I agree to the exhibition of the photographs I have produced in the offices of value one holding AG.
- I grant value one holding AG the unlimited right in terms of time, place and content to use all or part of the photos sent for the application for all types of use known today and in the future, either free of charge or for a fee. This includes the right to reproduce the nominated photos in any way that is technically possible today and in the future, and to make them available to the public and to distribute them in physical form (e.g. in presentations, folders, brochures, posters, flyers, catalogs, social media, etc. .). This also includes the right to edit the nominated photos or to change them in any other way and to use edited or changed versions of the photos to the same extent as the actual photos, as well as the right to sub-license.
- value one holding AG will indicate the name of the author and the title each time the photo is used. I acknowledge and agree that due to mistakes or other circumstances the information can sometimes be omitted.